Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2791
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back Your King!

  2. #2792
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey it's our King! *throws rice*

  3. #2793
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back, your majesty XD (intentionally bad written XD)

    I've started a really, really good PS1 game, the one and unequalled Chrono Cross.

    Simply 1 hour of game, and makes it kick major asses. i can't believe that with just an hour of play, this game has hooked me.

  4. #2794
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got Fable today. It looks promising. Graphics are good, music is great, and voices suck. I'll see if I can find some time to play tomorrow.

  5. #2795
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *FABLE EARLY SPOILERS*

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    I was wondering. Maze just said my sister could be alive. If I find her in the game, and seeing I can marry people, can I marry sis? That'd be badass .

    ?
    ?
    ?

    *END OF SPOILERS*

  6. #2796
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Soul Calibur 2 only this weekend tho.
    On PC NFS: Most Wanted and WoW.

  7. #2797
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Fire Emblem 9.

    I'm going to go have sex my GCN now. ktxbai.

  8. #2798
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Melfice: Wow, I just started playing Chrono Cross for the first time as well, and I'm telling you, I've heard mixed reviews but I can't really put the game down. I've gotten about 10 hours into the game and I'm really impressed, I like it alot.

    I just finally beat Final Fantasy Tactics as well (as you can tell I dug out my PS1 and have been playing) and the ending on that game is just simply, nuts.

  9. #2799
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Touhou games kick ass.

  10. #2800
    Inactive Member phaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'Valkyrie Profile' myself, if you missed this one back in the psx days, you should definitely check it out. its made by the same team that did star ocean, but its way more innovative. when im done i'll probably start on grandia.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ December 17, 2005 08:41 PM: Message edited by: phaq ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •